Our lawyers are experienced in both the legal and the commercial and technical, aspects of such businesses. We work with clients across the board of regulatory, contractual and transactional issues to support their aspirations to protect value creation while avoiding pitfalls. Our work includes infrastructure and digitalization projects, development and commercialization of advanced digital services, ecommerce and data utilization and data protection. We also regularly assist in contract negotiations, transactions and disputes.
We are one of very few Scandinavian firms providing a holistic approach to the sector. Our clients include vendors, carriers, operators, developers, content owners and other stakeholders. We also assist leading international companies with strategic legal advice related to commercial and operational issues. Further, our lawyers have extensive experience with industry-specific contracts and regulatory issues, including background from the incumbent telecoms operator and the Norwegian Communications Authority (Nkom).
Our lawyers regularly publish articles to keep our clients updated on key developments of relevance to their business and we offer a monthly newsletter covering a wide range of to-the-point practical advice.
Our practice group advises Scandinavian and international clients on all business aspects related to IT & technology, focusing on the following:
- Advising on all IT- and technology-related contracts, such as SaaS services, software licensing, development services, operational services, hardware purchase, ERP, etc.
- Giving legal and practical advice regarding companies’ use of AI in their daily operations, including preparations for the EU AI Act, Data Act and Digital Services Act
- Assisting in reviewing and negotiating IT contracts, whether tailormade or based on our considerable experience in known standard templates in the market
- Drafting tailormade IT contracts for our clients’ needs (distribution agreements, R&D agreements, subcontractor agreements, OEM agreements etc.)
- Assisting in procurements or sale of IT-related products or services, including strategic and commercial advice on technology-driven matters
- Advising on IT contracts and licensing terms in transactions or contract disputes